Design Philosophy

I am a junior interior design major at Washington State University. I have always been interested in design. I enjoy creating abstract and organized spaces. Figuring out corrections to problems through design is a process I believe is fundamental. When I design I want to meet the needs of a client in a creative way. I like to find multiple solutions to a problem to hear opinions to consider a different approach. I think design should have meaning, and that is what I strive to tell in my designs.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Small Hardware Element on Black Paper


This was about what was most important in the sketch frame. The dominant element stands out before the background. This is a hinge of a window that is brown/brassy colored. I chose to use pink for the handle and lighter colors for the background, so the hinge would be the focus. From this drawing I learned more about perspective and importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment