Design Philosophy

I am a junior interior design major at Washington State University. I have always been interested in design. I enjoy creating abstract and organized spaces. Figuring out corrections to problems through design is a process I believe is fundamental. When I design I want to meet the needs of a client in a creative way. I like to find multiple solutions to a problem to hear opinions to consider a different approach. I think design should have meaning, and that is what I strive to tell in my designs.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Figure Tracing from Figure Drawings


This was difficult because the media was an ink pen. I had to get used to the pressure I needed to use. With the figure tracing it was helpful to watch the paper with the figure drawn and not where your hand was moving. This was to see if the figure would come out the way it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment