Design Philosophy

I am a junior interior design major at Washington State University. I have always been interested in design. I enjoy creating abstract and organized spaces. Figuring out corrections to problems through design is a process I believe is fundamental. When I design I want to meet the needs of a client in a creative way. I like to find multiple solutions to a problem to hear opinions to consider a different approach. I think design should have meaning, and that is what I strive to tell in my designs.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Chair Sketch


This is an older chair from my dorm lobby and I chose to draw it because it was not too complex, so I could focus on drawing in perspective. I learned more about perspective with this sketch. I could have added more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment