Design Philosophy

I am a junior interior design major at Washington State University. I have always been interested in design. I enjoy creating abstract and organized spaces. Figuring out corrections to problems through design is a process I believe is fundamental. When I design I want to meet the needs of a client in a creative way. I like to find multiple solutions to a problem to hear opinions to consider a different approach. I think design should have meaning, and that is what I strive to tell in my designs.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fruit Cross Section


This is a cross section of an apple and tomato. The apple was easier to draw from me because the shape was specific, but the tomato was difficult. I could improve on the line weights of pencil used, and work on my perspective. Light spots are hard for me to do because I try to draw them, but I need to think about what not to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment