Design Philosophy

I am a junior interior design major at Washington State University. I have always been interested in design. I enjoy creating abstract and organized spaces. Figuring out corrections to problems through design is a process I believe is fundamental. When I design I want to meet the needs of a client in a creative way. I like to find multiple solutions to a problem to hear opinions to consider a different approach. I think design should have meaning, and that is what I strive to tell in my designs.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Outside Macro Sketchs


This one of my favorite sketches because I was able to mix in color. It is always fun to use new medias. These sketches helped me focus on details more, and was interesting because if you do not necessarily know what the sketches are you could assume they are anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment