Design Philosophy

I am a junior interior design major at Washington State University. I have always been interested in design. I enjoy creating abstract and organized spaces. Figuring out corrections to problems through design is a process I believe is fundamental. When I design I want to meet the needs of a client in a creative way. I like to find multiple solutions to a problem to hear opinions to consider a different approach. I think design should have meaning, and that is what I strive to tell in my designs.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Meeting with an interior designer

Over Thanksgiving break I met with an interior designer to discuss a project I was working on. This meeting was very insightful. She gave me many ideas of how to fix some layout issues. I took her advice and I do like the final project even more than I did before we met. I enjoy having others take a look at my work to see how they perceive them, and see how they could be done differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment