Design Philosophy

I am a junior interior design major at Washington State University. I have always been interested in design. I enjoy creating abstract and organized spaces. Figuring out corrections to problems through design is a process I believe is fundamental. When I design I want to meet the needs of a client in a creative way. I like to find multiple solutions to a problem to hear opinions to consider a different approach. I think design should have meaning, and that is what I strive to tell in my designs.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Resume


I was glad to revise the resume I had put together because creating graphics on the resume makes it more professional. I needed to reorganize my resume because I had not done so for a while. Through the reorganizing I realized the knowledge I have about my skills and experience. It was also interesting to work with my logo on my resume I will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment